Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) Consulting
Quantum 9 offers Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) Consulting. Are you getting ready for application submissions to acquire a production licence in Canada? Use the elite cannabis consulting team at Quantum 9 to help you drive the process from blue print to harvest. With over thirty years of experience, cultivating and perfecting our delivery planning Quantum 9 is the cannabis cultivation expert team to help you acquire a production licence.
- E-commerce Website Design
- Talent Screening
- Architectural Blueprinting
- HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing
- Room Layout Space Optimization
- Security Planning
- General Contractor Acquisition
- Wholesale Equipment Acquisition
- Reverse Traceability Technology
- Plant Health Optimization
- Production Optimization
Under the new MMPR, interested parties must apply to Health Canada to become a licensed producer. Licensed producers can be authorized to possess, sell provide, ship, deliver, transport, destroy, produce, export and/or import marihuana for medical purposes under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.
You can apply to become a licensed producer by completing the following application form:
To assist potential licensed producers with completing the application, Health Canada has developed a guidance document. This document is a reference document based on requirements to become a licensed producer under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.
As part of the application process, you will be required to seek a security clearance for certain key positions as specified in the regulations. The following forms will need to be completed to facilitate the security clearance process:
· Security Clearance Application Form: Security Clearance Application Form under the Marihuana for Medical Purposed Regulations
· Third Party Security Clearance Consent Form: Security Clearance Fingerprint – Third Party Consent to Release Personal Information under the Marihuana for Medical Purposed Regulations
For additional information, please refer to the Additional Information for Licensed Producers under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations web page or the Frequently Asked Questions web page.
If you have any questions regarding the application to become a licensed producer, please contact Health Canada toll-free at 1-866-337-7705 or by email at MMPR-RMFM@hc-sc.gc.ca.
If you are interested in engaging Quantum 9 to provide expert cannabis consulting, please call 1-888-716-0404 ext. 801 or e-mail us at: email@example.com